среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

20 y.o Sexy Ameris from Phoenix, Arizona, United States


sexy emo nude amelis






Hi! My name is Randi but you can call me Kewpie. My life goal at the time is to become a suicide girl. I will have a shoot up for hopefuls in a few weeks so check it out! (I'll let you know when they are up for voting) The key words paint and buttons will get you there. There are 3 preview pics in my friend's only folder so if you want to see them you know what you gotta do. I didn't voluntarily make them 'friends only' but my account was suspended for a few days because of the nudity and the moderators made them only visible to friends. So have fun but don't be a pervert. I currently have 12 piercings and one tattoo. I was invited to hell city by Radeo Suicide so I plan to get a few more tattoos while i'm there. The videos below are some nice encouraging words that the girls said for me. (BTW, I wasn't there so I didn't make them say this lol)




0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Followers

 

EMO nude. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com